Friday, July 13, 2007

First 2007 Agalmas Are Hatching

It's was three months to the day and my first of four agalma clutches finally started to hatch. I incubated them in the low 70's hence the reason it took three months. It was well worth the wait. Here is a little sample. There's still five more to come out of the eggs!

Here's the deal for those that have been emailing & calling checking on hatchling availability. I'm going to wait for all babies to hatch out of all four clutches. As you can see by the very reduced black & orange coloration, I'm almost hesitant to let go of any of these little gems. If you only knew how long I've been working on this line of animals...over 20 years to get to this point. The price is going to be anywhere from $200 to $1000 with the higher end animals the ones with the lightest orange/most reduced black.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home