Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Microscope Power

So I just purchased an Omano OM118-B4 Microscope from microscope.com plus their starter kit with prepared and blank slides, stain, book, etc. I feel i got a great deal. I'm excited to be able to see how fertile my male agalmas are this year and going forward into future years. Gone are the days where I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. I'm getting scientific about this now! This feels like being back in high school biology class. I can't wait.

P.S I'm lucky agalmas are not venomous or I would be dead a long time ago, LOL. I got tagged again tonight on the finger by a very hungry young adult male. It was my fault of course. I tried to pick him up and move him over the the paper towel on the other side of the cage and he was having none of it. As soon as I tried picking him up, he wheeled around and grabbed my finger(if only it was a mouse), little bastard! Oh well. The males have been fully heated up for a few days now. They are fully alert and waiting for that first meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home