Saturday, February 19, 2005

Babies Are Warmed Up

I hibernated all the babies that i'm raising up. Everyone is all warmed up now. Even my picky Martir babies have eaten twice apiece now. I'll try to post some pics of all my baja animals after they do their first sheds. I will be warming the adults in about a week and a half.

On another note, it looks like the boys over at AZ PARC couldn't stand a good debate on conservation issues and have folded up their tent and gone home. It's to bad because we were just starting have a meaningful dialog on some of these important issues and now they have taken the consevation forum down. They just couldn't stand the heat. It's amazing how these guys start to wither under a little criticism. They're the ones always preaching the value of peer review,etc. I guess they consider peer review others in academia and not the average Joe hobbyist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home